Free Webinar – Which three factors will drive competitive battery production in the UK?
Wednesday 22nd July 2020, 11.00am (BST)
We hosted a free webinar on the practical steps and collaboration needed to drive competitive H/EV Battery Production in the UK, with guest speakers from Britishvolt, Tata Motors, WMG and EV Outlook.
View on demand for free
Key questions covered:
- Where can the UK improve the supply chain for cell production?
- What is needed to provide the best landscape for Gigafactories? Finding the USPs, what key factors will define success or failure in the UK?
- How can sustainability be better incorporated at all stages of battery design and production?
- Roger Atkins, Founder, Electric Vehicles Outlook
- Isobel Sheldon, Chief Strategy Officer, Britishvolt
- David Greenwood, Professor, Advanced Propulsion Systems, University of Warwick – WMG
- David Hudson, Head of Vehicle & Powertrain Engineering, Tata Motors
Reasons to attend:
- Discover what is happening to nurture a fertile landscape for gigafactories
- Use the interactive forum to help us define USPs in the UK – what can the industry do to support production here
- Understand the ways in which sustainability can be incorporated into UK battery design and production more effectively
- Hear from the industry leaders – with policy, manufacturing and OEM experts on the panel you can be sure to hear all sides of the story
- The webinar will take place on Zoom and last 1 hour 15 mins including questions
- Q&A will be open throughout but all questions will be explored at the end
- This webinar will be an open discussion between panellists and we expect it to be highly interactive; including audience polls, dedicated Q&A time and the opportunity to share your own insight with peers
- Joining instructions will be shared after registration